To the maximum extent permitted by law (and except where expressly set out otherwise) we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to the availability, functionality or performance of the Website.
“Noosa Optical”, “us”, “we”, and “our” means Noosa Optical, which is the trading name of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd (ACN: 098 226 183)
“website” means Noosa Optical’s website (www.noosaoptical.com.au)
“you” and “your” refers to anyone who visits and/or uses this Website.
Noosa Optical cannot guarantee any data or program available for download on this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses or other spyware, and you agree that you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
This website contains information from or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. Noosa Optical provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website.
Reliance and use
Noosa Optical provides this website and its contents on an “as is” basis, and makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website. Noosa Optical will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits or loss of data) arising out of or in connection with this website.
All information provided by us on this Website or in respect of any products is provided for use as general information and is not in the nature of advice. You should make your own independent inquiries and assessments with respect to any information you obtain from this Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not make any representations or warranties with respect to this Website, including, without limitation:
- That any information on this Website is adequate, reliable, up-to-date, accurate, complete or suitable for any particular purpose;
- With respect to the availability, functionality or performance of this Website; and
- With respect to the non-infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
We are not liable for any direct loss, indirect loss or consequential loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information, content or material on this Website or your use of this Website.
Your use of any materials or information provided on this Website is entirely at your own risk. We assume no duty of care to you with respect to this Website.
Noosa Optical Pty Ltd owns the website and, unless otherwise noted, all content included on this Website, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, written material and other materials, is the property of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd or its suppliers, partners, or affiliates and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws and may not be used without written permission by Noosa Optical Pty Ltd.
No trade mark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this website may be used in any way without the prior written permission of Noosa Optical or of the relevant trade mark owner.
All trademarks, trade dress and service marks and their respective designs and/or logos on this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd or its related companies.
The trademarks, trade dress and service marks of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd and its related companies may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission.
All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks and/or trade dress of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
You may not use any trademarks, trade dress, service marks or intellectual property of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd or its related companies, nor may you place any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name of Noosa Optical Pty Ltd or its related companies, trademarks, or product names without our express written consent.
Licence and site access
We grant you a limited license to make personal use only of this Website. Such grant does not include, without limitation:
- any resale or commercial use of this Website or any of the contents of this Website
- modification, adaptation, translation, reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly or conversion into human readable form any of the contents of this Website not intended to be so read, including use of or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from this website except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser;
- copying, imitating, mirroring, reproducing, distributing, publishing, downloading, displaying, performing, posting or transmitting any of the contents of this Website (including any trademarks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise;
- the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions;
- making derivative uses of the Website and any of the contents of the Website; or
- use of any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods, directly or indirectly, on the contents of this Website or to collect any information from this Website or any other user of this Website.
You must not and you must not permit any other person to:
- violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of the Website
- modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of the Website, or any software used on the Website.
You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution. Examples of violations include:
- accessing data unlawfully or without consent;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
This Website is designed for and intended for use by adults. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you must monitor and supervise the use of this website by children, minors and others under your care. You agree to be responsible for their use of this website.
Warranty terms and conditions
The benefits given to you under our express warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws. That is, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our express warranty is provided by Noosa Optical Pty Ltd (ACN 098 226 183)