Item(s) purchased from Noosa Optical may be exchanged or returned according to our Returns Policy.
Can we help?
Contact our service team on 0754473711.
1. Gather the following information:
(a) Proof of purchase
(b) Details of item(s) to be returned
(c) Your contact telephone number
(d) Your return delivery address
(e) The reason for your return
2. Contact Noosa Optical and inform our team of your intention to exchange or return an item purchased from Noosa Optical. Your return will be logged in our system.
3. Package the items to be returned in a suitably sturdy box, ensuring the items will be protected from damage. Remember to include the information gathered at STEP 1.
4. Address the package as follows:
Noosa Optical Returns
5. Lodge the parcel with Australia Post or your preferred courier. We recommend registering your parcel and additional insurance for valuable items.
6. Our team will contact you when the returned item(s) are received.
We’re happy to provide an exchange. However, as most of our product is manufactured specifically to the customer’s specifications, we only offer exchanges under product warranty or as otherwise defined by Australian consumer law.
We’re happy to provide a refund. However, as most of our product is manufactured specifically to the customer’s specifications, we only offer refunds when we cannot exchange a product purchased from us under warranty or as otherwise defined by Australian consumer law.
Prescription & Custom Made Adjustments
Prescription and custom made products include prescription optical lenses, prescription sunglasses lenses, custom made prescription contact lenses and custom made optical frames.
Within 60 days of purchase, custom manufactured items can be re-manufactured or adjusted free of charge. It is important that you let us know if you require any adjustments made to your purchase within this time frame as prescription and custom manufactured items are not able to be re-used or sold to another customer.
The customer is responsible for returning the item(s) to Noosa Optical and shall pay any associated return shipping costs. The customer must ensure returned item(s) are suitably packaged to prevent loss or damage. The customer should consider additional insurance and registration for valuable items.
A re-stocking fee of $20 may be applied to all returned items that are not under warranty.