Optometrist Job, Noosa Junction
Full Time / Permanent Part Time Optometrist Job
We have an Optometrist Job available. So, we’re looking for an energetic, qualified Optometrist to join our small, patient focused team.
You will be part of a successful and established, 100% independent, family owned practice. Hence, your ability to provide a high level of personalised customer care will be well utilised.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Saturday 9am-1pm (shared)
- No public holidays, or Sundays, or late nights
You’ll have the opportunity to practice full scope Optometry and learn new skills in a modern and forward thinking practice. Furthermore, you will be part of a supportive small team that values a high standard of patient care and quality eyewear products. We see a wide range of conditions, so be prepared to work up more complex clinical cases.
- New graduates are welcome to apply (on site mentor)
- Recently re-fitted consultation rooms with new, modern equipment installed
- Gain experience in a friendly and professional environment with an experienced and knowledgeable optical support team
- Access to a separate visual fields room
- Access to a separate imaging, OCT and pre-test room
- Computerised clinical records
We are a full service practice, so we cover all aspects of eye health. The Noosa demographic is a combination of retirees and families with school age children. Consequently, you will be required to work with all age groups.
Skills you will need for this role
You will need to be a driven and enthusiastic Optometrist. Similarly, motivation to provide the highest standards of patient care is essential. Therapeutic endorsement is required for this role.
The position will require some in-house training. Likewise, external training will be available to enable you to be successful in the role.
- In-house software, instruments and systems which may be unique
- Ongoing clinical and professional development
Further growth opportunities
Although not a requirement of the role, there will be the opportunities to develop your skills and grow into a more advanced role within the business:
- Develop a clinical niche, suited to the local demographic
- A partnership opportunity exists for the right person in the long term
How to apply
Send a cover letter and Resume to:
The Practice Directors
1 Lanyana Way
Noosa Heads QLD 4567
It is important that you outline your career objectives and any areas of special interest you may have.