We Are Still Available During COVID-19
Catherine is continuing to see patients who require an urgent consultation at this time. She is providing telephone consultations for patients where appropriate.
What is Urgent & Essential Eye Care?
If your situation is an emergency and requires immediate medical attention, we recommend you attend your local hospital emergency department.
The following are considered urgent:
- Sudden loss of all / part of vision
- New flashing lights and/or floaters
- Seeing halos, or circles around lights
- Sudden double vision
- Sudden and persistent blurred vision
- Red painful eye (one eye)
- Accident or injury to an eye (non-emergency)
- Something in your eye
- Bulging or swelling of the eye
Contact lens concerns:
- Contact lens complication
- Ordering new contact lenses
- Delivery of contact lenses to your home
- Broken glasses need repair
- Lost glasses need replacement
- Ordering new glasses (urgent & essential need)
- Collection of glasses that have been ordered
- Your GP referred you
- You are anxious about your eyes and vision
- You need an updated referral letter for ongoing Ophthalmologist care
How to Contact Us at this time:
1. Call 54473711 and leave a message.
We will receive your message and our Optometrist will personally contact you. Please be sure to leave the following information:
- Best contact number
- Your concerns